We're Building a City for Everyone!
Together, we've made great progress and moved North Adams forward over the past two years. Our job now is to keep working together to create a successful, inclusive, and safe community, one that is welcoming to
- Lifelong residents and recent arrivals
- Our youngest residents, who deserve a world class education
- College students
- Seniors who are looking for dignity, respect, engagement
- Veterans and their surviving spouses
- People of color living in a majority white community
- Members of the LGBTQIA+ community
- Those living with disabilities
- Tourists and visitors
Building a city for everybody, involves asking several important questions:
- How do we build on momentum?
- How do we provide city support to advance projects fueled by incredible grass roots energy?
- How do we address the challenges that prevent everyone from thriving?
To succeed, I will continue to focus on ensuring our city is one that offers
- Safe Neighborhoods
- Good Jobs
- Great Schools
I hope to have your support on Tuesday, November 5th!